Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home Based Business: Stun Guns


This is one of the home based business opportunities I actually did for awhile. It had appeal to me on a couple of levels. First, I love electronic gadgets, if it makes noise or is fun & it's electronic: count me in. Secondly, I thought they were a useful product that would bring peace of mind to some people. Sounds good so far right. Well, here is "The rest of the story"! (my apologies to Paul Harvey)

This was pre-internet (as far as I knew anyway), so I found companies that sold these products "wholesale" from Biz Opp magazines. Notice that wholesale is in quotes. In reality, not so much. But be that as it may, I did actually manage to sell some. Mainly to my warm market. I was in sales (day job) at the time, so it was just part of my nature. Advertising or recruiting salesman to work for me never even occurred to me. Just as well I guess, since the product was not a consumable, you always had to find new customers. But that experience led me to appreciate the concept of a franchise. With a franchise you have a duplicatable proven formula for success. Which is why I'm now with Watkins, making money! :)

David
Independent Watkins Associate 386886
www.WatkinsOnline.com
More info
My main website: YourFortuneOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment