Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Home Business Attempt


DIY Home Business



When it comes to trying a home business, there are a few things that should be considered. Let's look at an idea I had for a home business that didn't make it (this was of course before Watkins).


While I still think the concept deserves some merit, as far as a home business goes there are definitely better options. My idea was simple, and relatively easy. To make and sell stencil t-shirts. Just required a computer, freezer paper (for the stencil), t-shirt & spray paint. A low cost easy home business if I ever saw one. I had no problem coming up with ideas (see shirt I made for my wife as an example). But with any home business, getting the product is not necessarily the issue. How to "market" the product is the issue. Never figured that one out. So now my wife has an exclusive "Limited Edition" t-shirt as the only product from this home business attempt. ;)

Thanks for checking out my blog!

David
Independent Watkins Associate 386886
www.WatkinsOnline.com
More info
My main website: YourFortuneOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment