Saturday, December 5, 2009

Home Business: Gold by the Inch


Home Business Opportunity: Golden

One of the "Golden" home business opportunities I've looked into is Gold. I first happened upon "Gold-by-the-Inch" at our local mall many years ago. Long, long before I had ever heard of Watkins. It appealed to me in the beginning on several levels.

First, it's pretty. Secondly, it's simple. The basic home business concept is this: You buy spools of "gold" chain (by gold I mean a cheap metal that's gold plated) set up wherever there are people. You then measure a custom fit length to fit your customers need (bracelet, necklace etc.) cut to proper length, put on clasp-collect your money and there you go. Quick simple home business.

The main drawback (vs. Watkins) is that you only earn what you sale. The potential for a residual income is not there. Let's say you pay your money for a booth at a craft show, bad weather comes in, just like that your out of business. All in all it's not necessarily a "bad" home business (start up is around $200) just was not what I was looking for.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

David
Independent Watkins Associate 386886
www.WatkinsOnline.com
More info
My main website: YourFortuneOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment